HP printers are known for their quality. The printer is a very useful device that basically helps us in official work. With the help of a printer, we can print, scan and also fax. HP printers also come with all these qualities. HP printers come with different models. Some of those you can connect to the device with the help of USB cable and some of those you can connect with the help of a network connection. HP printer model which you can connect with the network is more helpful as you can work with it without placing the device near the printer. But the problem occurs then when your HP printer goes offline and you cannot connect it with your device. So here we discuss the step by step procedure to fix the HP printer offline issue. For HP printer problems, you can also ask help from HP Printer Support.
Fix HP printer offline error step by step
By following some simple steps, you can easily kick out the offline issue from your HP printer. The procedure to solve this issue is as follows;
Changing the Printer Settings
- Start the process by opening the control panel of your computer with which your printer is connected and then proceed to the printer by choosing the option “Devices and Printers” on the window.
- Next, you have to check if the printer is correctly installed or not and then right click on the default printer. Then on the list, you have to select the option what’s printing.
- Now, in the window queue, you have to select the printer tab and then click on the option use printer offline.
- Then turn on the printer and also reinstall the printer drivers and also don’t forget to restart the printer spooler.
- Next, you have to press window + R key and then type service .msc. after which you need to click on OK.
- When the service window opens, go to the option print spooler service and then right click. In the end, select the restart option on the menu.
Modify Properties of HP Printer:
Go to the control panel and then click on the drivers and printers.
Next, right click on the printer and then from the menu select the printer properties.
- Now on the window, you have to click on the ports tab, then from the list select the IP address of your printer. You also need to select the configure port option.
- At the last step, uncheck the SNMP status enabled then select Ok so that you can save all the changes.
Reinstall Printer Driver:
- To reinstall the HP printer driver in your computer, you first have to go to the control panel and then select Drivers and Printers.
- Then, to uninstall the HP printer driver, right-click the printer and then select the option of remove device.
- In the confirmation window, select the yes.
- Then download the genuine HP printer driver from the HP support website and then reinstall it properly.
So, by following the procedure above, you may able to solve the HP printer offline issue. You can solve the HP printer issues by taking help from HP Printer Support team.
HP Printer Support
Call HP Printer Support by dialing the number +1-888-621-0339 and get a solution for any HP printer issue. The team of HP Printer Support promises you to offer the best customer service so that they can get more returning customer. No hidden charge is taken by HP Printer Support from their customers. You can also enjoy the service of HP Printer Support at a minimal price by subscribing to their monthly or yearly packages.
- (no comments)